Let Your Vision Be World-Embracing -- Bahá'u'lláh
The Bahá’í Community of Halifax
Bahá’ís are the followers of the teachings of Bahá'u'lláh, who taught that there is only one God, that there is one human family, and that all major religions represent unfolding chapters in God's teachings for humankind.
Upcoming Events (Open to the Public. Contact addresses above for details):
- Public Baha'i Devotional Gathering, part of the Sacred Spaces element of InterFaith Harmony Week Halifax, Saturday, Feb 1, 2020. 2pm (Collaborative Heath Education Building (CHEB), Room 170, 5793 University Avenue, Halifax)
- Library Panel - Baha'i Participation, "Nurturing Connections", Friday, Jan 31, 2020, 3pm. Bedford Public Library, 15 Dartmouth Road, Bedford. Part of the Library Conversations element of InterFaith Harmony Week
- Attend more of the InterFaith Harmony Week events (see www.ihhalifax.ca)
- Spryfield; Wednesdays, 10am, Spiritual Gathering
- Dartmouth; Second Saturday each month, 6pm Family Spiritual Gathering and Potluck
- Cole Harbour; Last Saturday each month, 6pm Spiritual Gathering and Potluck
- South End Halifax; 1st Sunday , 12:30pm , Spiritual Gathering
- South End Halifax; Monthly (date varies), Spiritual Gathering
- Tantallon; Monthly Sunday (date varies), 4:30pm, Spiritual Gathering and Potluck
- Fletcher's Lake; Sacred Fire and Sharing Circle Monthly (dates vary)
Providing a much-needed response to humanity's growing estrangement from the Source of hope and bounty and fostering communities distinguished by their workship of God and their service to humankind.